We are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced and passionate Duty Manager for our luxury hotel client on the outskirts of Glasgow. You should be motivated, courteous and focussed on providing consistently high standards of customer service.
Your day-to-day duties will include, but not be limited to:
* Meeting and greeting customers, including VIP's to the hotel
* Providing assistance when required
* Interacting with customers on a daily basis
* Overseeing daily operations, including all maintenance requirements
* Co-ordinate all services in the hotel
Due to the environment that you'll be working in, the highest calibre of professionalism is required at all times and have a minimum of 3 years' experience of working in a 4 or 5 star hotel.
In order to be successful in the role, you will:
* Have a minimum of 3 - 4 years in a 4 or 5 star property in a similar position
* Be standards driven with the ability to plan and organise your work-load
* Have a detail-orientated outlook with the ability to multi-task
* Have a proven track record of successfully leading a team
* Have a strong Food & Beverage background
If this sounds like the role for you, then submit your CV for immediate consideration.