We current have a position for a band 2 temporary Administration Service Officer in the Gillingham area. You will be responsible for providing a high...
Role - Customer Service / Administration Assistant
Pay - £8.33 per hour
Shift - Part time (Mon - Fri, 10am to 2pm) or (3 full days 9.00am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday)
We are looking for a proactive approachable person to join our team. You need to be resilient and have a positive can-do attitude. We are a family run eCommerce business with a small shop front and excellent customer services is integral to our brand. Our mentality is, if we don't know it we will find out for you, if we don't have it then we find something similar for you.
We need a team player who can help build the relationship between the company and the customer. You need to demonstrate excellent customer care and communication skills by maintaining a friendly, polite, flexible and professional attitude to the consumer and staff members.
This role has many parts to it so you will never be bored or stuck without things to do and every day you will learn something new. As an ever-growing business we are looking for an adaptable member of our team that can tackle any problem and has a great eye for detail. We do need a team player who has great computer skills to use our CMS to manage and list new products on our website. If you are creative and know your art products then that is a bonus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Dealing with customers face to face, on the telephone and by email
- Welcome and advise customers, process orders
- Help with customer issues and liaising with office & warehouse staff
- Telephone orders and queries
- Identify and assess customers' needs to achieve satisfaction
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives and follow up to provide resolution
- Handle money transactions
- Dealing with Returns and customer exchanges
- Checking invoices and purchase orders from our b2b side of the business
- Make changes to the website, prices and adding products
- Price updates
- Maintaining good standards on product content on the website
- Ensuring listings and products are on all channels and are correctly listed
- Liaising with your line Manager and prioritising tasks that you will be receive from other managers
- Establishing a tidy and well stocked shop
- Other duties may be required during busy periods
As successful applicant will require;
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- General computer literate
- Organised and driven
- Use of an eCommerce/CSM system - derisible not essential
- Experience and knowledge of art and crafts - derisible not essential
- Workshop experience is preferred - derisible not essential
If you believe your suitable please apply online using your CV. If successful a consultant will contact you with the next steps.