Our client are based in the Scottish Government Health Sector and due to continued growth they are looking for an experienced Administrator to join their...
Blue Arrow are working on behalf of a prestigious client within the Public Sector and are looking to recruit a Senior Administrator for a temporary contract of up to 6 months.
Location: Glasgow - Southside
Hours: 37.5 hours per week 9AM-5PM
Pay Rate: £11.32 per hour (Weekly Pay)
Start Date: ASAP
The successful candidate will provide high level, confidential secretarial and administrative expertise to enable the Quality Improvement & Evaluation Team to operate effectively, and contribute to the overall work of the organisation by facilitating, supporting and liaising with a number of key areas and professionals within the organisation. Post-holder will co-ordinate meetings with other disciplines.
Skills and Experience:
* Have extensive previous experience in a senior administrative role, preferably within a healthcare environment.
* Have the ability to work within the sensitive area of Quality Improvement & Evaluation, and the strong opinions surrounding it.
* Experience in co-ordinating meetings, preparing agendas, minute taking.
* Work autonomously to prioritise and manage workload to deliver within tight timescales with ability to allocate and prioritise work to ensure deadlines are achieved, while acknowledging that post holder would raise any concerns to line manager where appropriate.
* A fully supportive and integrated team player contributing to effective performance in achieving strategic goals.
* Be highly organised and methodical in their approach to work, with strong planning, organisational skills, and the ability to work independently, referring to line manager only when necessary.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Advanced IT skills, particularly in MS Office packages ability to touch type is a key element or the role in the production of accurate reports.
If this seems like something you would be interested in, please apply with your C.V attached.