Kitchen Assistants Required BurnastonHours: Monday to Friday 07:00-14:30 35 hours per weekContract: Temporary ongoingLocation: Burnaston, DerbyshireDo you have previous experience of working as a general...
School Kitchen Assistant- DBS REQUIRED x5 - Derby
Are you looking for part-time hours to fit around childcare, studies or any other commitments? Are you interested in gaining experience in catering and hospitality sector? If yes - then this position is for you.
We are currently recruiting for Kitchen Assistants to support school canteens in Derby. This is a great opportunity for those who are looking for ongoing part-time hours -- which would usually be Monday to Friday 10:30am till 2:30pm.
Majority of the clients locations are close to public transport links, which makes it easier to get to and from work.
For this position you will required an Enhanced DBS which covers child workforce.
* Serving food
* Assisting with the preparation of hot and cold food
* Cash handling
* Post job cleaning
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience in catering and hospitality
* Great communication and team work skills
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
* Consistent and reliable
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
* An in date Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months, ideally on the new updated service programme, (ESSENTIAL.) (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
* Able to start immediately
* Great pay rates
* 'My Blue Arrow App' - to control your shifts and availability
* Weekly pay
* Chance to be nominated to be Blue Arrows SuperStar of the Month - to win high street shopping voucher
* Dedicated consultant
You will require a food hygiene and allergens certificate to be able to work in these roles but don't worry! We will put you through this training at no charge to yourself, which will take from 20-30 minutes to complete.
This can be done at our office or even in the comfort of your own home.
CLICK APPLY TODAY!