Customer Service Agents needed for a busy family feel call centre based in BelperPay rate: £8.39 rising to £8.79Location: Belper, Derbyshire Interviews: 24th October ...
Customer Service Agents x 8
Interviews: 3rd October
Start date: 14th October
Blue Arrow is looking to recruit number of experienced Customer Service Agents to work in a busy call centre based on outskirts of Derby.
Following successful interview with client your role would be to deliver a professional effortless experience to all customers who telephone or email correspondence into Service to arrange an
engineer visit utilising the Salesforce platform.
You would be working closely with customers to keep them informed and delighted with the customer service they have experienced.
You will be using web based platforms and Microsoft applications therefore good computer skills are required.
You can easily access the client with public transport (just over 30 minutes if you are traveling from Ripley or Derby city centre), bus stop is located just outside the building, free parking available too.
Full training provided. .
Your shifts would be scheduled between 7.30am and 7pm Monday to Friday, 8am to 3pm on Saturday and 8 am to 12pm on Sundays. Rota provided for 5 weeks in advance. (one Saturday in four, one Sunday in eight, subject to business requirement)
Know-how and experience:
* Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
* Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
* Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
* Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customers' requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
* Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
* Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
* A temporary contract possibly going to permanent after 6 months for the right candidate
* Shift work between 7.30am and 7pm/ weekend work (some Saturdays and Sundays)
* Flexible working shift pattern
* Shifts allocated after 6 week training period.
* Pay increase from £8.39 to £8.79 following successful 6 months probation period
Click apply today!