We are actively seeking Manufacturing Operatives to join our clients growing workforce at their facility in Foston on aTemp Perm basis. The main duties and...
Temporary - Immediate start
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for one of Europe's leading heating technology manufacturer.
You will be working for a reputable business which have one of the leading pay grades in Derbyshire after a successful probation period.
Working Hours -
Monday to Friday
Days: 6am - 2.30pm
Afternoons: 2:30pm - 11pm
Nights: 11pm - 6am (Sun 8.30pm)
Starting rate £8.54 + shift premiums. Pay rates are increasing within 3 weeks (depending on achieving target and 100% attendance). Further pay increases with length of service, up to £13.28/h (plus shift allowance)
- Working on a modern production line
assembling components of products
manufactured on site
- use of air-tools and electronic devices during production
- Must be comfortable working to targets
- Quality checks all aspects of your work
Why should you apply?
* An extremely well run and friendly family Business Company that values all of its employees.
* Free on-site parking
* Issued with uniform and locker
* Newly refurbished rest area
* Homemade style canteen
* Reputable company with a strong client base
Requirements and skills:
* Have your own transport to get to Belper or live local to the site
* You must be flexible to work rotating Days, Afternoons and Nights
* Be prepared to work in repetitive role and targeted environment
* Have previous experience within a production/ manufacturing environment
* Monday to Friday shift patterns
* Do not work all public Bank Holidays and Christmas
* Working only 6 hour shift on a Friday
* You will receive full training on the job but previous assembly experience would be beneficial.
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you.
To apply upload your CV or contact Blue Arrow on 07843211553/ 07741331659