We are actively seeking Manufacturing Operatives to join our clients growing workforce at their facility in Foston on aTemp Perm basis. The main duties and...
Are you an experienced production operative looking for a new and exciting permanent position at a well known business within the Derbyshire area?
Permanent Production Operatives
Salary: £17,480- rising to £19,980 after 1st month
Blue Arrow are currently looking to add talent to one of Derbyshire's finest manufacturing warehouses which offers straight permanent positions.
Our client is a well-run client that values all of its employees, an established product line with long standing customer partnerships providing them with constant work.
This is an ideal opportunity for those who are looking to secure a permanent position and are looking to develop new skills.
You could be required to support the checks of the production line and support production supervisors with team management and engagement. You will report directly to production supervisors.
You will be working in a busy warehouse that may require you to be flexible to work within different areas of the warehouse. Your job could range from working in the main section of the warehouse; making the products, mixing the product and filing up their products to ensuring they are correctly labelled and stamped, ready to be distributed out.
- Experience working to high quality standards and tight deadlines.
- Previous experience working to tight deadlines
- Previous experience working within a manufacturing environment.
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- High levels of numeracy and literacy
- Have a keen eye for detail with accuracy.
- Have the ability to work as an individual and as part of a team
- The ability to build good relationships with team members
Pay & Hours:
Annual salary: £17,480
After first month: £19,980 Production bonus to be paid. Working out at £200 per month. (Please note this could fluctuate depending on production levels)
Hours: Monday to Friday rotational shift patterns 6am till 2pm, 2pm till 10pm.
You will also have a annualised hours pot.
The Ideal candidate:
- You are an enthusiastic and positive personality
- You are professional (seen as credible, effective and an asset to the company and the customer).
- You have very good time management and organisational skills.
- You are hungry to learn and achieve.
- You have excellent assertiveness, influencing and negotiation skills.
- You have an attitude of accountability and responsibility and able to follow tasks through to completion.
- You have previous experience working within a GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
An easy 20 minute drive from Derby City centre
Easy commute from local North Derbyshire areas: Belper, Alfreton, Ripley, Somercotes.
We are looking to arrange interviews as soon as possible. If you are successful at this stage there will be an on site induction to attend. Therefore you must me free the 26th/27th of September.
As part of the requirements for this role please ensure you have an UP-TO-DATE CV as this will be sent over to the client prior induction.
So, why should YOU choose this role?:
This client offers clean and tidy working environment with a lot of friendly faces around to help and support you in learning the ropes. Still unsure? See more points as to why you should apply:
* Permanent placements
* Free parking on site
* Further opportunity to develop and increase of salaries with training and development.
* Ideal for anyone looking to progress within a company.
* Lovely onsite canteen
* Excellent bonus scheme
If this is something you are looking for them please Click Apply today