Team Leaders needed! We are currently looking for a team leaders to work for one of our clients, based in Milton Keynes. ROLE OBJECTIVE/PURPOSE: To...
Production Operatives needed
We are currently recruiting for production operatives to work for one of our clients based in Milton Keynes.
* To ensure that the safety, quality and legality of the products are achieved and maintained to the highest standards at all times.
* To assist Team Leaders in ensuring the smooth running of the day - to - day operations in order to meet business / department needs and targets.
* To maintain product safety and quality standards.
* Under the guidance of the Team Leader / production manager, ensure that each product specification is followed and any anomalies are reported immediately
* To adhere to rules and regulations and good practices with regard to health and safety, food hygiene and quality standards.
* To ensure that any production targets set by the Team Leader / Production manager are met; or if this is not possible, shortfalls are reported to the relevant person in a timely manner
* To maintain a high quality products focusing on increasing yield and reducing wastage.
* To maintain a clean and tidy area (work, changing room, canteen etc), meeting both safety and hygiene regulations of the site
* To wear the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment at all times within the Production Area
* Carry out training commensurate with the area including regular refresher/update training as and when required
* To report any equipment defects immediately to the Team Leader / Production manager
* To behave in a safe and appropriate manner at all times
* To assist during internal/ external audits as required
* Adhere to all Company Rules and Policies and fully comply with all health and safety requirements
* To maintain high levels of work performance including attendance, timekeeping etc.
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
* 1 year's experience in a food related background preferred.
* Food safety course.
* Manual handling
Specific knowledge, experience & skills
* Food manufacturing experience preferred.
* BRC systems experience preferred.
* Self motivated, proactive and resilient.
* Good attention to detail with organisational skills.
* Good communication skills.
Monday to Friday
Temporary to Permanent
If you are interested, please apply today or call on 01908 670252.