Commis Chef Retail/Leisure Complex £17,500 £18,000 Work Life BalanceThe role: Commis Chef required for a leading leisure/retailer that operates across the south coast. You will...
Kitchen Manager - Retail/Leisure Complex - £28,000 - £30,000 - Work Life Balance
A retail/leisure unit near Southampton are recruiting for an experienced Kitchen Manager to work in their family friendly restaurant. They serve a wide selection of fresh food and offer a comfortable, relaxed atmosphere. The successful candidate will work alternate weekends and will have all evenings off! All shifts will be straight, normally - 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm!
* Prepare and serve meals to the required standard
* Train and develop the kitchen team
* Health & Safety/food hygiene compliance
* Stock control and ordering
* Experience at Chef Manager, Head Chef or Sous Chef level in a quality restaurant
* Ability to work well as a team
* A willingness to develop the kitchen team
* Excellent communication skills
* A salary of £28,000 - £30,000
* All straight shifts! - 7am-3pm or 8am-4pm!
* Alternate weekends off!
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.