**** CHEF DE PARTIE GASTRO PUB £22 -£25kCobham GREAT COMPANY TO WORK FOR Role Overview: Our client is a Gastro Pub a part of...
Chef de Partie
£20 - £24k
Chef de Partie needed to work in a small team within a beautiful fresh food café style restaurant. Based in the lovely area of Cobham, Surrey, you'll be cooking from scratch for some of the wealthiest people in the country. Due to the size of the unit, you can be a demi chef de partie looking to step up.
This job offers a great work/life balance, straight shifts, and no evenings (roughly 8am - 4.30pm)
Main duties and responsibilities of the Chef de Partie(Cobham):
- Implement Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
- Preparation of food for large volumes of customers
- Being organised and working as part of a team
- Working with the head chef to prepare high quality for customers, as well as meals to be prepped and delivered on an order basis
What you need to be successful in the Chef de Partie role (Cobham):
- Past experience working catering, up to Chef de Partie level
- Good communication and able to work as part of a team
- Works well under pressure
- Enthusiastic personality and willingness to learn & develop
Rewards and Benefits of the Chef de Partie role (Cobham):
- 2 days off
- Straight shifts
- Evenings all off
- Career progression opportunities
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.