Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming the best bank for customers? Our client is one of the most recognised Financial...
Could you help our client achieve their vision of becoming best bank for customers?
Our client is one of the most recognised Financial Service Institutions providing Investment, Pensions and Life Insurance plans and a variety of services to customers across the UK. They have a strong reputation and history of helping their customer's make the strongest plans for their financial futures. The team are looking for a Customer Service Advisor's to support them in enhancing their delivery of service as they improve and grow their brand in the years to come.
This is an initial 6-month temporary role. These positions are offering a pay rate of £10 per hour. You will be working across a shift pattern Monday to Friday between 8am to 6pm (35 hours per week). During your first few weeks you will receive excellent support and training.
- You will be working within the Insurance & Wealth Department as a lead point for customers to gain access into the range of service our client has to offer
- Telephony, digital and admin-based tasks to service customer queries - approximately 70% telephony and 30% administration
- Provide technical advice and guidance on your areas of expertise to both external customers and colleagues at all levels
- Dealing with customer data ethically and in accordance with the FSA (Financial Services Authority) requirements
- Establish effective transactional relationships to facilitate lead generation to ensure that customer requirements can be matched to the Bank's services, and products and cross-selling opportunities are maximised.
- Scheduling and prioritising your allocated work daily
- Learning the procedures and understand parameters of producing a quality output
- Excellent Communication Skills - Both oral and written
- Excellent Customer Service and Administrative skills
- Grammatical and Numerical Accuracy / Accurate Data Entry
- Ability to embrace 'in the moment' coaching to develop your skills and knowledge
- Continuous improvement mind set which will be evidenced in the improvement of customer centric measures
- Adaptable to change and willing to embrace new ideas
What's in it for you?
- Excellent ongoing training will be provided
- Great rates of pay
- Accrue paid holiday as you work
- The opportunity to work alongside a fantastic, supportive, fun team
- Free onsite parking
- Free bus from the centre of town (Stagecoach), this is free for employees and it pulls into the grounds of the building and runs every 15 mins
- Subsidised canteen on site supplying breakfast and lunch menu
- 2 coffee shops onsite
If you're interested in joining an organisation that is shaping the future of the banking industry, then this could be for you.
Apply today and make a real difference to how our client supports the customer of the future.