We are looking for two Chef De Parties to work for one of the leading contract caterer in UK to work at one of their...
Are you an experienced, passionate and proactive Chef De Partie who is willing to go that extra mile and has a positive attitude?
A great opportunity as just arisen for a chef de partie to work for a well-known Contract Caterer to join their team of 8 chefs at one of their prestigious independent schools based in Borehamwood.
Key information (Chef De Partie):
- Salary : £24,000 per annum
- Working hours: 37.5 hours per week / 7am to 3pm
- Flexibility as occasional evening and weekend paid overtime is required
- Monday to Friday - 52 week contract
- Location : Borehamwood (WD6)
Benefits (Chef De Partie):
- Competitive pension scheme
- Parking on site
- Free meals
- Free use of gym
Key Responsibilities (Chef De Partie):
- Ensure all time schedules are achieved when required
- To ensure food is prepared to required standards checking for taste, presentation and quality
- Manage a busy section either Hospitality, Hot Sauce/Grill, Buffet
- Assist Head Chef with management of Kitchen
- To ensure food is served promptly and work is carried out quickly and efficiently
- To ensure portion control, preparation and storage methods, avoid wastage and manage costs
Skills/Experience required (Chef De Partie):
- Be able to work unsupervised and manage your own workload
- You will have excellent people skills
- You will be creative and motivated and will have excellent communication skills
- experience of working in a fast-paced demanding environment
- you must demonstrate effective organisational skills
- Experience in a similar environment
- A 'can do' attitude
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.