Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a School Administrator (Current Enhanced DBS Child Workforce required) based in Derby City Centre.Please note this is...
Blue Arrow Derby are proud to be working in partnership with UK's leading Healthcare provider, and we are currently looking to recruit a permanent WORKFORCE AND PERFORMANCE INSIGHT SPECIALIST to join their expanding team.
About the Role
The role will deliver a new standard of contact centre forecast and resource modelling and develop performance management and KPI reporting frameworks using complex Telephony, CRM, Workforce, HR, and Quality Assurance data sets.
* Provide effective and insightful resource planning understanding using available systems
* Create, develop, and maintain a new forecasting and capacity management model designed to manage multiple skill sets.
* Provide feedback to Senior Management Team on weekly hotspots, future resource planning and scheduling, and make recommendations on the appropriate resources levels that are needed to achieve Key Performance targets.
* To be responsible for forward planning recruitment requirement, reporting and completing trend analysis identifying root cause and service improvement in order to provide a service excellence
* Produce a range of daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly KPI and Performance Management reports. Create a new balance scorecard on key business areas as service levels, average speed of answer, abandonment, patient outcomes, transfer rates, quality assurance, sickness and absence, productivity, occupancy, staff attrition, and you will be instrumental in the development of conformance and scheduled adherence performance measurements.
* Undertake trend analysis, providing recommendations for service improvements and innovation to improve service efficiencies and improve patient experience.
* Build effective relationships with all stakeholders
* Support continuous development of the business continuity escalation matrix, and support risk registers being updated accurately on a regular basis.
* Develop an annual training programme matrix for multiple skill sets within the Division to ensure that training is timely and minimises service level impact.
* Create reporting frameworks to support Shift Managers and Team Managers to effectively performance manage agents, and create insights to ensure that SMART objectives and personal development plans can be reviewed on regular basis.
* Support the Assistant Managing Director with budget monitoring models to ensure that resource levels are in line with the agreed annual budget.
* Responsible for ensuring that agent skill groups are correctly aligned in the Mitel telephony system so that reporting remains relevant and accurate
The ideal candidate must have:
* Displays sound judgement, objectivity, strong commercial awareness and a commitment to delivering a high level of internal customer service.
* Effective and confident communicator and the ability to influence at all levels.
* At least 2 years' experience of working as a workforce management professional within a contact centre environment
* Experience of building forecasting and capacity models from new.
* Excellent understanding of Erlang and calculating FTE requirements inside/outside of a workforce management tool.
* Excellent Excel skills and ability to analyse large amounts of complex data.
* Familiar with schedule fit to measure how optimum agent schedules meet demand.
* Previous experience of shift review and design would be an advantage.
* Experience in using a recognised workforce management tool, preferably Injixo, Teleopti, NICE, or Quinyx with detailed understanding of forecast and people modules would also an advantage.
* Ideally educated to degree level, minimum of 2 'A' Levels.
* Minimum of 2 years working experience within a similar environment
* Ideally holds professional qualification in resource planning.
* Ideally holds professional certification in Microsoft Excel.
* Experience of using MS SQL and MS SSRS would be advantageous
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (Mon-Fri) - Flexibility is needed however to work additional hours as and when required
Why should you apply?
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic organisation, where many opportunities and benefits are available.
* On-site parking available
* On-site canteen and other facilities available
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Childcare Vouchers
* Pension Scheme
* Health Scheme
* Advantage of registration with discounts
Located in Pride Park, so near Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services, as there are bus stops a short walk from the site, and a 5 minute walk from Derby train station.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.