Are you a passionate Chef de Partie looking for your next role?Do you want to work with a reputable hotel in the Ayrshire area?If you...
Blue Arrow are delighted to be working with our client, an award winning luxury hotel set in Glasgow, to recruit a talented Chef de Partie to work in their multiple AA Rosettes restaurant.
As the ideal candidate, you will have previous experience of working in either a Michelin or AA Rosettes Restaurant, and have a proven track record of delivering high end quality food. You will be motivated to learn new skills and adapt to the kitchen.
Your duties will be assisting the Executive Head Chef and Sous Chef with all daily aspects of kitchen operations, and you will be responsible for running a particular section of the kitchen.
* To ensure that your section is being kept clean and tidy at all times
* To ensure that all dishes reach the passe and hot plate correctly garnished, portion controlled and presented to the highest standard
* To ensure that all sticks are kept under optimum conditions
* To ensure that junior cooks/trainees receive the correct training and guidance
* To deputise in the Sous Chef's absence and take charge of the kitchen when instructed to do so
* To ensure that all staff under your supervision are treated fairly
In return, you will receive a competitive salary and an annual bonus.
Due to our clients' requirements, all candidates applying for this role must have a solid work history with full details included in their CV.
Apply now for immediate consideration.