Class 2 Driver Uxbridge £30,000 per year A UK leading building equipment retailer are looking for 3 x Class 2 drivers to be based in...
We are currently recruiting Drivers!
Working for an online grocery store in Croydon and given a route around London to deliver home shopping.
Working patterns will be weekdays and weekends, you will be required to work on the weekend there are no just Monday to Friday bookings.
You can pick your shifts between the hours of 5am-8am or between 12pm-5pm. Hourly flat rate of £10.08 per hour for all shifts.
- Deliver food and groceries to homes across the routes you are given
- Provide customer services to customers on receipt of delivery
- Liaise with management regarding routes and any delivery issues
- Load and unload the van
- Drive on designated routes
- Delivery Driving for a minimum on 1 year within the last year is essential
- Valid UK driving license with no more than 6 points on license
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
You will be required to undergo assessments and buddy days for this position. The turnaround to get you fully into the role is an average of 1 week.
If you are interested in this position, APPLY NOW!