Sous Chef Hotel Romsey £25k + Tips Live In Available A Sous Chef is required for this charming country house hotel near Romsey....
Front of House Supervisor - Hungerford - Café - £10.50/hour
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a front of house supervisor to join an exciting fresh food café in Hungerford breakfast and Lunch 7 days per week. No late finishes, latest finishing time 18.00. All straight shifts. Great progression opportunities for the right person.
The ideal Supervisor would possess the following attributes...
* Supporting the FOH manager with the day to day running
* Make sure that you give great customer service experience every time
* Have creative ideas, positive mind-sets, and a friendly attitude
* Loving what you do and have the knowledge how to do it
This is a great opportunity for a person that has passion for food and loves what you are doing!
This client believes that to develop the best food you need to appreciate and respect the products that we often take for granted. They take care of every detail, making sure every ingredient and product is carefully picked, tastes like heaven and is good for you.
If you are enthusiastic, love the idea of `healthy life-healthy mind`, we would love to hear from you.
* Great working hours with straight shifts only.
* Salary of up to £10.50/hour
* Skills and Career Development opportunities
* Holiday allowance starting at 28 days (including bank holidays)
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or APPLY NOW
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.