BAR MANAGER Luxury Hotel and Spa Marlow£26,000 Role Overview: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Bar Manager at a Luxury Hotel and Spa near...
Position: Deputy Hospitality Manager
Hourly Rate: Up to £32,000
Type: Permanent, 40 hours per week (Flexible work pattern)
My client is on the lookout for an experienced Deputy Hospitality Manager to join a prestigious school based in Oxford. As a Deputy Hospitality Manager, you thrive on getting the best out of people and you will draw satisfaction from managing, training and supporting a team. This role will support the catering manager with the organisation and delivery of the hospitality catering operation at this wonderful venue.
* Must have previous experience as within a fresh food environment.
* Experience in the education contract catering sector is a benefit.
* Must have experience in fine dining and events.
* Strong financial acumen.
* You will have a passion for delivering excellent service.
* Experience managing a large team of FOH and support staff.
* You will need to show great communication skills.
* Attention to detail is an absolute must.
* Must be have an enhanced DBS check for the role.
* Financial awareness and understanding in dealing with labour controls and forecasting
* Excellent communication skills
* Agree and help to implement actions to continuously improve the guest experience
* Ensure customer requests and feedback, both verbal and written are responded to promptly and efficiently
* Support the Catering Manager in all activities
* To ensure all staff are well briefed on their responsibilities
* Manage labour, food cost on daily basis and overheads
* Lead by example
What's in it for you...?
* Salary: Up to £32,000
* Excellent training and development
* Rewards & recognitions
* Meals provided (Breakfast and dinner daily)
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please contact Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949.