School Kitchen Assistant- DBS REQUIRED x5 DerbyAre you looking for part-time hours to fit around childcare, studies or any other commitments? Are you interested in...
DBS Chef's wanted for schools and care homes- x5
Part time - this will be suitable for any chefs looking to pick extra hours around their current job or commitments
Full time- this would be suitable for any chefs looking for full time work with the option of flexible work too.
From £10p/h up to £13p/h weekly pay
We are currently looking to add to our fantastic team of DBS Cooks and Chefs to support our clients within Derby and Derbyshire, within their school and care home restaurants and canteens.
If you are currently looking to gain some extra hours, gain some flexible hours, looking for work that can suit your commitments and lifestyle, or looking to gain experience in different environments, then we can help.
You will be working a mixture of hours but you choose what's best for you.
* You can work Monday to Friday
* You can work how many shifts you would like to
* There will be weekends but you can choose to do them or not.
* Your choose your contract as this is flexible
As we cover a large number of locations across Derbyshire your commute will vary. If you have a car and are flexible with locations, great, if you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links and provide you with all the information you will need to get there.
The working environment:
The role you will be working in, is schools and care homes working within contract catering, and cooking to dietary requirements i.e textured meals. You will also be involved in some of the serving and will come in contact with patients and children.
* Great pay rates
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* You choose the hours to work flexible shifts
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* Mixtures of shifts.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* Different working environments - every day is different
Requirements and skills:
* You will have extraordinary attention to detail
* You will have knowledge of stock management and ordering
* You will enjoy working with different people
* Have the ability to work within various environments
* You will have the skills to manage small teams
* You will be able to work under pressure and work with a variety of teams
* You will enjoy being flexible and managing your own diary
* You will be qualified within professional cookery to City & Guilds 706/1, 706/2 or equivalent
* You will have at least 2 years background working as a chef
* You will be Senior Chef De Partie level or above
* You will have your own chef whites and knives
An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, without this we cannot work you in Schools or Care homes. (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed, this would benefit you in offering more work.)
So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY Or give us a call at our office and we will be happy to help.