Kitchen Assistant Required Ongoing temporary work Full time hours between the hours of 06:30-20:30 37.5 hours per week £8.21 per hour with enhanced rates offered...
We are currently recruiting for Kitchen Assistant for our catering clients based in Derby and Derbyshire.
You will be a member of great catering teams within schools and care homes environments.
Some clients may have opportunities for ongoing work, offering temporary to permanent places.
This role can offer flexibility of shifts, day time shifts, occasional weekends, and a weekly income! Majority of the clients locations are close to public transport links, which makes it easier to get to and from work.
* Day time shifts
* Immediate start
* Mainly Monday to Friday work
* Occasional weekends
* Weekly pay
* Great public transport links
Your main responsibilities will involve:
* Serving food to customers and clients,
* Assisting with the preparation of food hot and cold,
* Cash handling,
* Washing and storing of kitchen equipment, dishes and glasses, and any other duties deemed appropriate to the role
Requirements and skills:
* Previous contract catering experience as a general assistant
* Great communication and team work skills
* Ability to work under pressure
* Consistent and reliable
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there is bus routes available
* An in date Enhanced DBS dated within the last 12 months, ideally on the new updated service programme, (ESSENTIAL.) (we do have the Facilities to put you through one at a cost if needed)
* Able to start immediately
* Great pay rates
* Flexible shifts
* Weekly pay
* Holiday entitlement
* Dedicated consultant
You will require a food hygiene and allergens certificate to be able to work in these roles but don't worry! We will put you through this training at no charge to yourself, which will take from 20-30 minutes to complete.
This can be done at our office or even in the comfort of your own home.
CLICK APPLY TODAY!