Chef Botley £20.000 + £22.000 + Tips and overtime paid hourlyAn experienced Chef is required for this lovely traditional pub in Botley. They...
Chef - Contract Catering - Education Site - Southampton - £20,000
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Southampton for an experienced Chef to join an established team and make their own mark! The role is very varied and involves assisting the kitchen team across two kitchens. There is a great support network both above and below this position.
The successful candidate will predominantly work Monday to Friday during day-time hours although some flexibility is required. Plenty of holiday is also offered as the site is closed over Christmas and Easter and additional holiday can also be taken elsewhere throughout the year.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef - Southampton
* Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
* Ensuring the food is served in the right manner
* Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
* Stock control
* To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef - Southampton
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* NVQ or City & Guilds Chef or experience
* Creativity and keen interest in food and cooking
* Strong communication skills
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
The Reward/Benefits - Chef - Southampton
* Great salary of £20,000
* Every night off
* Work-life balance
* Extra holiday paid with Easter and Christmas off as a bonus.
* Excellent career progression opportunities
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.