Looking for Chef work or extra hours around your current position? Blue Arrow offer short and long term temporary assignments giving you the opportunity to work at...
Blue Arrow are recruiting for a Head Chef for our client based in Cirencester. This is an awesome opportunity for the right candidate. A chance to join a well-established kitchen and lead a team of fantastic chefs.
You will need to be a creative and effective leader, able to command and inspire a brigade of chefs to produce consistently excellent food. Due to the location there is a wide mixture of cooking styles to perfect, ranging from daily provisions to fine dining.
Your responsibilities will include
- Leading a brigade of chefs to produce excellent quality, freshly cooked meals
- Liaising with catering management to ensure smooth daily service
- Menu planning and execution for daily service as well as functions and events
- Budget, stock and GP control
- Staff control and training
The ideal candidate for this role will
- Have proven experience in running a busy, high volume kitchen and leading a team of chefs
- Be up to date with current food trends and have the ability to incorporate this into your menus
- Be truly passionate about what you do. This is a tough but rewarding role
This position provides an excellent work life balance. You will be contracted for 40 hours over 5 of 7 days, with some evenings and weekends required.
You must also be willing to undergo a new DBS check, be able to provide full 5 year professional referencing and have your own transport due to the location of the site. You will also need to be available for interview within the next two weeks, dates to be confirmed once CVs have been reviewed.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please apply with your CV. If you have the experience needed you will be contacted within 48 hours of you application