Chef de Partie Up to £22,000 Exmouth HotelA beautiful Hotel set in the ideal setting of Exmouth. We are looking for a Chef de Partie...
Chef De Partie - Hotel & Restaurant - Honiton £22,500
Our client is an award winning hotel nestled in the Otter Valley near Honiton, Devon. This secluded, mellow, honey-coloured Elizabethan gem is set in 3,500 acres of lush Devonshire countryside. Looking for a highly organised, creative and reliable Chef de Partie who is passionate about producing simple modern British garden food using seasonal and sustainable ingredients, all sourced within 25 miles.
* Manage and train Commis working on the section with you
* Assist the senior Chefs to come up with new dishes
* Ensure that portion size is controlled
* Maintain high standards in all aspects of your role
* Be confident when delegating
* Be willing to learn and progress
* Butchery, charcuterie, fish, pasta and bread masterclasses
* Foraging with local experts
* Weekly kitchen garden tours and harvesting workshops
* An environment with livestock such as pigs, chickens, sheep, quail and bees.
* Visits to local suppliers
* Regular tasting of new dishes and ingredients
* Health & Safety courses
* At least two years of Commis Chef experience
* You will have experience of supervising and motivating a team.
* You will have experience of working in a similar environment
* Salary up to £20,500
* Free meals on duty
* Free uniform
* Discounted Room Nights
* 28 days holiday (increasing with length of service)
* Discounts at Food and Beverage outlets
* Childcare Voucher Scheme
* Cycle to Work Programme
* A range of training and development opportunities
* Fantastic career prospects as we aim to home grow our Supervisors and Managers of the future