Blue Arrow is currently seeking an administrator for permanent opportunities in the Glasgow area. Successful candidate must be a confident individual with good knowledge of...
Blue arrow are currently recruiting for an Events Administrator to work for our reputable client within the Scottish Government, based in Glasgow.
The role itself will be very administrative based, we are looking for candidates who are proficient in all Microsoft packages and that can pick up new systems quickly. This role will be supporting the events team who organise varied events so it can be very fast paced.
* Handling new incoming conference and event enquires in a timely and detailed manner
* Manage an events schedule
* Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs
* Follow up with all clients to seek feedback, to ensure future business is secured
* Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
* Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
* Ability to Multi-task
* Answering enquiries via phone and email
* General administration
Skills and experience required:
* HNC Level or equivalent experience
* Articulate, with attention to detail with strong numeracy skills
* Excellent administrative, organisation and time management skills
* Ability to plan and manage own workload within deadlines, service level agreements and KPI's
* Flexibility to work evenings and weekends
* High level of IT skills
Working Hours: (Monday to Friday) 08.45-16.45
Rate of Pay £10.70 per hr
If you think you are the right candidate for this role, please apply immediately with your up-to-date CV.