Blue arrow are looking for Chefs de Partie for multiple hotels and restaurants throughout Newcastle. You must have at least one years' experience to apply...
We are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie to join a prestigious boutique hotel.
* Under the direction of the Head Chef, Sous Chef, preparing and producing food as directed using modern methods, equipment, and fresh food.
* Ensuring that the section operates effectively daily
* Ensuring that all food cooked and served is of a high quality.
* Maintaining sufficient level of mise en place for Lunch and Dinner service.
* Providing junior members of the kitchen team with support in training and development so that service and product delivery is consistent
Knowledge, experience and skills required:
* NVQ Level 2 as a minimum
* minimum 2 rosette level
* 2 years' experience in a similar role
* Ability to demonstrate good food production
* Ability to work under the pressure of a busy Kitchen
* Menu creativity
* 30 days holiday per annum (inclusive of Bank Holidays)
* good work life balance offered
* Uniform provided
* Meals while on duty
* Discounts on food and treatment's, free use of spa and gym
They will provide great opportunities for extra training and there is a clear progression route for those who willing to go the extra mile.