Sales and Reservations Co-ordinatorVery exciting opportunity for a Sales and Marketing Co-Ordinator to join an independent boutique hotel and Spa with luxury self -catering units.You...
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Food and Beverage Manager to join an outstanding Boutique Hotel.
We are looking to recruit a professional food and beverage manager to be responsible for managing F&B operations within this Boutique Hotel and to deliver an excellent guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff rotas, and provide ongoing training within the F&B team. The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
* Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
* Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
* Design exceptional drink menus, purchase goods and continuously make necessary improvements
* Identify customer's needs and respond proactively to all their concerns
* Lead F&B team by attracting, recruiting, training and appraising talented personnel
* Establish targets, KPI's, schedules, policies and procedures
* Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
* Comply with all health and safety regulations
* Report on management regarding sales results and productivity
* Must be able to drive and be flexible with working patterns
* To be great at up-selling - anticipating customer needs as well as improving the bottom line
* Proven food and beverage management experience at a minimum 2 rosette level
* Wine knowledge and cocktail creation
* Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, EPOS SYSTEM, POS)
* Ability to spot and resolve problems efficiently
* Mastery in delegating, multiple tasks
* Excellent Communication skills and leadership skills
* Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
* Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets where necessary.
* Guest-oriented and service-minded with consistent high-level service being provided.