Help Royal Mail deliver ChristmasAs Christmas approaches, the nation's expectations and excitement to send and receive letters, parcels and gifts reaches fever-pitch. Royal Mail helps...
Founded in 1959, Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest specialist staffing companies. With over 500 recruitment professionals across more than 70 locations throughout the UK, including 54 high-street branches, Blue Arrow places over 60,000 people in work, each year.
We specialise in staffing for Admin & Secretarial including Call Centre, Transport & Logistics, Hospitality & Catering, Cleaning, Manufacturing & Production and Public Sector.
Our Enhancing People's Lives mission unites staff under a profound appreciation for their part in helping people find fulfilling work.
Blue Arrow Sheffield is working in partnership with a nationwide, established organisation operating in the digital finance industry.
Overall Purpose of Job
To follow up by telephone with all new and existing customers who have applied online and been unable to fully complete their application.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To effectively build rapport and communicate with new and existing customers via telephone
regarding their application.
* To correctly inform and explain to the customer the documents they require to bring into store or to
upload in order to continue with their application.
* To identify the customers product of interest and book a suitable appointment date for the customer to
visit the store.
* To update the customers application in the Lead Management System in a timely manner according
* Ensure compliance to company standards and operating policies and procedures
* To liaise with colleagues in Store and Head Office to request any required additional information.
* Support on departmental and/or business wide projects as requested
* Promote a culture of continuous improvement by identifying opportunities that will benefit the
company and department
* Be aware of and follow the organisation's policy and procedures, implement a clear desk policy and
If you are interested in this position please click the apply button. Alternatively please contact Blue Arrow on 01142722600.