Are you an experienced production/manufacturing operative looking for a new and exciting permanent position?Permanent Production OperativesLocation: RipleySalary: £17,480 Blue Arrow are currently looking to add...
Hourly Rate: £8.71 per house
Location: Hilton, South Derbyshire
Contract type: temporary to permanent
About the role:
We are currently recruiting for experienced production operatives.
We are working in partnership with one of the UK's largest sports supplement manufacturer.
This client offers on going work and rewards to those who have great attitude towards work, meet targets and have excellent attendance.
This is a great opportunity for those who are looking to secure a permanent position with social hours of work and to those who wish to enhance their skills.
Our client offers Monday to Friday work with 8am start and 5pm finish.
After successfully completing 16 weeks, there is a possibility to secure a permanent contract which can include monthly bonuses and enhanced pay rates.
Supporting the day to day operations of the business.
You might be working in different locations of the warehouse as there are constant demands in different areas, from working within the main section of making the products, mixing the products, fling up their products, to ensuring they are correctly labelled and stamped, ready to be distributed out.
Majority of the role will be repetitive and you will be on your feet for the duration of the shift.
Throughout all of the duties you need to ensure they are completed in a safe and efficient manner.
The right candidate must:
* Be able to get to Hilton for 8am start
* Have great communication skills
* Desired but not essential - FLT license
* Have excellent understanding about health and safety at work
* Strong experience in a warehousing/production environment
* Be consistent and reliable
Why should you apply?
* Full time hours working Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm - No weekends / bank holidays, shifts or split shifts. Perfect to fit around family commitments
* Family run business treated as an individual not just a number
* Reputable company with a strong client base
* Free onsite parking
* Ongoing work and potential to gain permanent employment
* Weekly pay
* Company pension scheme
The client is located in Hilton, South Derbyshire.
This is a great opportunity for those who don't have access to their own transport. As this client offers excellent working hours that would suits those who rely on public transport.
There are regular bus services available to those who are travelling outside of Hilton.
Before applying please consider - this is a dusty working environment, therefore could impact people with breathing difficulties (e.g. asthma).
If this sounds something that you would be interested in CLICK APPLY TODAY!