Position: Sous Chef, BarracksLocation: Chippenham, SN14Hourly Rate: £9.75 / £11.00 p/hType: Permanent, 37.5 hours per weekLooking for a new opportunity as a Sous Chef? A...
Position: Chef - x4
Location: Chippenham SN14 8PL
Hourly Rate: £9.50 p/h
Type: Permanent, 37 hours per week
My client are currently on the lookout for 4 talented and passionate Chef to come on board and join the team at a successful team.
As a Chef you can expect to receive: -
- Great training opportunities
- Experience of working on large events and competitions
- Great work life balance through great shift patterns and ability to easily take holiday during Easter, Summer and Christmas
- Excellent benefits
- Career progression opportunities
- Predominately Monday to Friday
- Occasional late finish and flexibility required.
- As a talented Chef, you will support the daily catering operation to improve the customer food service experience by delivering a best in class food offer, to military and civilian personnel but also have the chance to demonstrate your creative side with providing great food for function.
- What we would be looking for in applications:
- A good communicator, able to liaise confidently with customers and engage, motivate and develop team members
- An enthusiastic individual with a passion for food and excellent service delivery
- City and Guilds 706/1,2 or NVQ level 2 or equivalent
- Basic Food Hygiene/level 2
If you are interested in this role then please apply directly to this advert or please call Rob Jones at Blue Arrow Newbury on 01635 34949.