DBS Catering Assistants / Kitchen PortersThe role:Fantastic opportunity for a multiple site catering assistant in Newcastle upon Tyne. You will be working in a variety...
Blue Arrow are looking for Chefs of all levels to work in temporary and ongoing assignments in Contract Catering units in Newcastle.
Working various shifts between 7am and 5pm. Days of work will be Monday to Friday.
* food prep, production and delivery - large volume
* delegating to catering assistants / kitchen porters as required
* communicating with the team to ensure smoothness of service
* maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the kitchen
* meeting all on site health and safety requirements
* stock control
You will be:
* professional, punctual and reliable
* experienced for at least one year in a similar role
* contactable by mobile and email
* in possession or able to complete Food Hygiene Level 2
* DBS certificate highly desirable
* able to travel to and from work independently
* Hourly pay, paid weekly
* Diversity and job satisfaction
* try out various roles before taking your next permanent position
* park on site
* Pay Progression
* Instant access to online retail discounts
* Automatic entry and consideration for Blue Arrow's monthly Superstars recognition scheme
We have various vacancies available so for more information or to apply please submit your CV online.