Chef de PartieCobhamDaytime Shifts£20 £24k Role Overview:Chef de Partie needed to work in a small team within a beautiful fresh food café style restaurant....
CHEF DE PARTIE - 3 ROSETTE RESTAURANT & 1 MICHELIN STAR
CLOSED SUNDAYS & MONDAYS
CHRISTMAS & NYE CLOSED
2 WEEKS OFF IN AUGUST
Recruiting for a Chef De Partie for one of Surrey's most renowned Restaurants located in the village of Ripley, voted within the top 100 Restaurants of the UK, which boasts a Michelin Star alongside 3 Rosettes
The Restaurant is looking for a passionate Chef De Partie to join the team and drive the business forward. It is closed on Sundays & Mondays, with Tuesdays being a preparation day working roughly 8am until 4/5pm, then Wednesday to Saturday its split shifts.
The candidates must have good attention to detail combined with excellent organisational skills and time management. They must be comfortable working in a fast paced kitchen with the need to be able to work calmly and remain focused in a pressurised environment.
Own Car is essential due to the location
Main duties and responsibilities Chef
- Producing appetising dishes to meet the required standard
- Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
- Running a section in the kitchen
- Supervising the junior chefs
- Delivering a quick, efficient service that meets the guests' needs
What you need to be successful in the Chef
- Experience at CDP Level or a commis looking for a step up
- Experience of working within a fine dining background
- Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Passionate about food and delivering great customer service
Rewards and Benefits of the Chef
- Joining a renowned restaurant
- Exciting future ahead
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process