Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an HR Business Support Advisor to work for our reputable client within the Public Sector, based in the Glasgow...
Blue Arrow Glasgow are exclusively engaged with a fantastic client in their search for a Senior HR Business Partner to work on a permanent part time contract based in the North Glasgow area.
Reporting to the managing Director this is a new role for this fast developing organisation in which I am seeking candidates who have proven experience in new process implementation and have a clear understand on HR guidelines.
- Being a first point call on all related HR issues
- Development and co-ordination of rewards and benefits schemes
- Talent Management
- Taking part in performance management activities and leading disciplinary matters
- Being actively involved in generalist hr duties such management and monitoring of probationary periods, absence and leave
The successful candidate will be a CIPD qualified with strong operational HR expertise. Strong experience of change management is essential.
Skills / Knowledge
- Proven experience in a Senior HR Advisor role
- In depth knowledge of HR policies and employment law
- Previous Employee Relations experience
- Experienced with recruitment and selection processes, absence management
- Strong interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Good influencing skills
In return my client is offering a competitive salary package with attractive benefits which include onsite parking.
Interested? Please apply now!