Customer Service Agents x 8Interviews: 3rd October Start date: 14th October Blue Arrow is looking to recruit number of experienced Customer Service Agents to work...
Are you looking for a position that strives to help the customer?
Customer Service Advisors
8.39 - 8.79
Blue Arrow is currently recruiting multiple Call Centre Agents for busy call centre based on the outskirts of Derby based in Belper. You would be working for one of the best employers in the area known for being a reputable business and if your attendance and performance is good it can become a perm job within 6 months. This position will guarantee you full time hours on ongoing basis... available overtime and performance based bonus paid on a monthly basis.
You will be based within a busy call centre communicating with customer queries that come through to you. You are required to give outstanding customer service in every aspect of the role and deal with all customer relations within a timely and efficient manner. You will also book engineers for repairs and service visits. You might be required to do some cross-selling and up-selling - performance based bonus paid on monthly basis. To begin you will start on a 6 week training scheme to ensure you are fully trained and ready to speak to the customers.
- Communicate with customers over the phone and emails.
- Provide excellent customer service and ensure that the query has been resolved in timely manner and efficient manner.
- Booking engineers for repairs and service visits.
- You must be available Monday to Friday between 7.30am - 7pm and some Saturday 8am - 3pm, Sunday 8am - 12pm
- If you are looking to start straight away - Interviews are on 12th September and successful candidates start on 23rd September.
- Uniform is provided
- Rota provided for 5 weeks in advance.
- Well performing candidates and might take part in excellence course, which a nationwide recognised certification
Key Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrate the drive to deliver world class service to all our customers.
- Ability to use Microsoft applications and web based platforms
- Motivational to work alone or as part of a team.
- Multi- skilled with the capability and ability to offer value added products to meet our customer's requirements (extended warranty plans and policies)
- Flexible approach to learning new skills to support business requirements.
- Self-starting with a positive outlook and determination to succeed.
Benefits and Transport Links:
- 6 week training scheme provided
- Homemade food type canteen
- Costa Coffee
- Short walk from bus/train station
- Superstar reward scheme working with Blue Arrow
- Good transport links into local town
- 15 minute drive from nearest city
- 33 days of holidays per year.
You can easily get to work if you drive or don't... free parking available or if you are getting here by public transport, bus stop is literally located outside the call centre and it only takes around 30 mins from Derby or Ripley.
You will definitely feel as a part of the team in this friendly call centre.
Click apply today! Alternatively please call 07843 211553 / 07741 331659