At Blue Arrow Romford we are a currently looking for chef/chef de parties' to join with us. We recruit for both temporary and temporary ongoing...
We are recruiting for various West London sites. There are plenty of exciting opportunities for chefs at all levels as Commis Chef, Chef de Partie, Sous Chef, Pastry Chef, Head Chef and Chef Manager.
We are looking for flexible workers to start as Temporary employee with great possibility to go Permanent. Desired working hours are between 7am-5pm Monday to Friday. Salary depending on experience.
The successful candidate will need a hands-on approach to successfully support the catering team to deliver the highest possible standard of food to customers. He/she will have a passion for food, the instincts for leading and communicating with their team, and strong organisational and time management skills.
* Food and Hygiene Certificate - Level 2
* Chef whites, safety shoes, set of knives
* Some chef qualifications (preferable)
* Minimum of 6 months experience
* Have a Disclosure and Barring Service Certificate (DBS) is preferred but not essential as we can apply here
The benefits of working for Blue Arrow are:
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Holiday Pay
- Experience Working in Exciting Kitchens
-Part-time/full-time and flexible working hours.
Please apply today!