JUNIOR SOUS CHEF / SOUS CHEF WOKINGINDEPENDENT RESTAURANTFRESH FOOD & INPUT ON MENUSGREAT TEAM ETHOS£25-29KFabulous, boutique, independent restaurant is seeking a Junior Sous Chef /...
Waiter - Michelin Star Restaurant near Woking - £19,000
A Commis Waiter is required for this very popular, high-end restaurant set in a rural village in Surrey. They have won accolades for their food offering and are very popular.
You will work Tuesday - Saturday (4 splits and 1 straight) to include evenings and weekends and assist with the running of the fine dining for this Michelin Star Restaurant.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Serve food and drink restaurant
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Take orders
- Clear tables
- Take payments
- Drive excellent standards
What you need to get the job:
- Experience in a quality restaurant environment
- Immaculate presentation
- Good knowledge of food and wine
- A dedicated and passionate team player
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to learn and progress
- Salary of £19,000
- Meals on duty
There is no Live In available so you will need to have your own form of transport
To Apply - Simply click the 'APPLY' button!!!
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.