Warehouse Operatives Derby City CentreSalaray £8.21p/h up to £12.88p/h for overtime including weekendsWarehouse Operatives wanted for one of Derby's finest distribution warehouses with immediate starts...
Warehouse Operatives Derby City Centre x15 - ongoing work
Location: Derby City Centre
Contract type: Temporary
Salary: £8.21p/h + overtime
We are currently looking to recruit several warehouse Operatives, for our client based in Derby City Centre, if you have experience in using electronic scanners, and excellent at packaging delicate products then this role is for you.
This role can offer ongoing work, the pay rate of £8.21p/h, with enhancements on overtime and weekends, and a chance to work for a fantastic, friendly and very reputable company.
The working hours
the working hours will start on 8 hour days increasing to 12 hour shifts in their busy period, perfect opportunity to earn extra cash around your current shift.
To start with the hourly rate starts at £8.21 per hour. Overtime of which there is plenty on offer, is paid at a higher rate after 38 hours worked of £9.77ph, in addition Saturdays & Sundays are also paid at a premium of £10.55 & £12.88ph.
Shifts are Monday - Thursday 07.30am - 16.15 and Friday 07.30 - 12.30
Weekend hours are 07.00 - 13.00
Overtime hours are 6am till 6pm Monday to Thursday, Friday 6am till 4pm Saturday & Sunday is at 7am till 1pm
If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, then don't worry with it being in the city centre it is a great location for anyone not driving. Some locations you can even walk to.
Main Duties include:
* General Warehouse Duties
* Picking and packing orders
* Labelling and wrapping of products
* Loading goods onto vehicles
* Checking stock
* Manual handling
* Packaging the product for distribution
* Fantastic company to work for
* Chance for overtime when worked more than 38 hours per week
Potential to be offered a temporary contract with the company themselves
* Holiday entitlement
* Access to high street discounts
* Company pension scheme
* Automatic entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the change to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Dedicated consultant
* Blue Arrow uniform
* Weekly pay
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience within the warehousing environment - conducted packing and picking roles previously.
* Hardworking and reliable
* Safety boots
* Must be polite and friendly.
* Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
* Able to start immediately
Inductions will be taking place shortly with an immediate start date. We anticipate a large response to this role so please use the apply button first, we will then be in touch to take your though the registration process.