Are you looking to work in one of the worlds most prestigious hotels? Are you ready to improve your current skills as a Chef?Our Client...
Are you a committed and driven individual with passion and experience in the catering sector?
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Chef de partie to work for one of the Luxury Hotel near Canterbury.
As Chef De Partie in this talented team, you will work closely with the Kitchen team and ensure the smooth running of the staff dining, whilst delivering the highest quality of cuisine. You must have experience within a quality environment, ideally within a Hotel or Gastro Pub environment.
You will need to be hands on and want to continue to develop your skills within the kitchen whilst helping to coach and develop junior chefs, using only the freshest quality local produce.
- Job Role: Chef de partie
- Sector: Luxury Hotel
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £22,5 00.0 p.a + Tips
- Location: CT4 - Canterbury
- Hours: 48 hours per week - Monday to Sunday
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
- Exclusive discounts are available through Their benefits scheme
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Uniform provided
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To control portion size and monitor waste
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
- To ensure all equipment is well maintained and is in good working order
- Responsible for undertaking weekly and monthly stock takes.
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.