Chef De Partie required! Pay from £11+ depending on assignment, with enhanced weekend rates. Holiday pay and flexible hours! Reading and the surrounding areas. We...
Chef de Partie - Distribution Centre - Latest Finnish 7PM - £25,000 P/Annum
Are you an experienced Chef with experience working in a volume contract catering environment?
I am currently looking for a Chef de Partie to work within a distribution centre in Thatcham catering for up to 70 covers for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
The role reports into the Catering Manager and will be hands on cooking, working alongside another CDP and Kitchen Assistant.
* To ensure the timely and efficient delivery of breakfast, lunch & dinner service
* To ensure all paperwork relating to food hygiene and company compliance is completed
* Compliance with Health & Safety legislation and COSHH at all times
* Cooking and preparation of high quality meals for potentially large volumes of customers
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a pressurised environment
* Have sound knowledge of food hygiene, COSHH & health and safety requirements
* Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
* A team player with experience of supervising a team within a similar environment
What's in it for you...?
* £25,000 P/Annum
* Working for a large contract catering company with room for progression and career development
* Great working hours - 07.00-15.00 or 11.00-19.00
* 5/7 days with alternate weekends off
ACT NOW: Press The Apply button to apply.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.