Head Chef Newbury The Role:Head ChefEducation SectorMonday to FridayWorking 40 weeks of the year£25,000 p.a450-500 covers per serviceDBS check will be undertaken The Individual:Ideally...
I am currently recruiting for a Head Chef for a Rosette standard restaurant within in a hotel in Newbury, This is an exciting opportunity to join a hardworking and fun team. As Head Chef you will be you responsible for the day-to-day operation of the kitchen in its entirety.
- Fun and energetic, with a natural flare for creativity
- Passion to deliver exceptional service and great food to a 3 Rosette Standard
- Be an active hands-on team player with excellent communication skills
- Be responsible and able to manage the kitchen staff rota, training and all health and safety effectively at all times
- Be able to demonstrate your creativity and ability to design and deliver new dishes for our menus and daily specials
- 45 hours per week
- £40,000 p.a plus 4/5k tips
- Career Progression
- Great benefits
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
Eligibility: In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process
Please apply online or call Amy on 01635 34949