Head Chef Events Catering Winchester Salary of up to £35,000Full time job Role Overview:An events catering company which prides itself on an excellent standard...
Chef/Sous Chef - Restaurant - £9.50-£11.50 per hour - Winchester
An amazing opportunity has become available for an experienced, passionate, food led and team focused Sous Chef to join a high end restaurant in Winchester City Centre
The Group restaurants are full of character, contemporary, stylish and welcoming ... with a modern twist. Passion and quality are at the forefront of everything they do. The kitchens combine both classical French and modern techniques, working with the best seasonal produce and state of the art equipment to deliver quality dishes to customers.
Accommodation could be available - enquire
The Ideal Candidate:
- The Chef/Sous Chef will need to have a great personality, strong communication and leadership skills, presence and passion.
- Experience within the UK market working within busy, fresh food and branded operations is ideal.
- You demonstrate and maintain high standards across all areas of the kitchen.
- Sous Chef applicants are responsible for all aspects of the kitchen business so will need to be commercially minded and will have had exposure to kitchen financials.
What's in it for you:
- Contracted 48 hr with paid overtime up to £11.50 per hour
- Meals on duty
- Trips, days out and other incentives
- Company pension scheme
- 28 days holiday entitlement
- Childcare vouchers
- 50% off your food bill at any of the group restaurants
- Work for an award winning company continuing to grow
- Amazing in-house training programmes to develop you
- A kitchen specked out with the best equipment
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.