Blue Arrow are seeking Control Room Assistants for our busy client based in Atherstone. Our prestigious client requires applicants to work within a busy transport...
Administrators (Temp) - Full-time
Blue Arrow Derby are currently looking to recruit a temporary administrator.
Why should you apply?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work and support within a great organisations, where other working opportunities may also be available. This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
Please note this is a temporary position starting ASAP for approximatley 3 months, and there could be potential for this to be extended further.
Pay Rate: £8.33 p/h
Hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm (Mon-Thurs) and Friday's (9:00am - 4:30pm) - 30 minutes for lunch
Located just outside of Derby City Centre, this location would suit anyone with their own transport in Derby or the surrounding areas. This site is also easily commutable to via bus services, and there is a bus service available from the bus and train station.
About the Role
You would be working as key member of the team working alongside other colleagues in a fast paced office environment.
Duties will include:
- To provide comprehensive administrative support, acting as first point of contact including answering calls and emails, responding accordingly or signposting appropriately
- Maintaining records and processing applications on the relevant systems
- Supporting academic and current requests
- Typing letters
- Compiling and preparing reports and correspondence
- Updating and maintaining records
- General administrative duties as required - filing, photocopying, scanning and archiving
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel is essential
* Previous experience working in a busy office environment
* High level of accuracy
* Strong ability to produce accurate written communication that is well structured
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong use of initiative
* At least a Level C in GCSE (or equivalent) Maths and English - must be included on CV
* Keen eye for detail and has a strong ability to consistently produce high quality work
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.