Warehouse Operative required for an immediate start for our client based in Swadlincote. As a Warehouse Operative/Picker, you will be required to order pick...
Warehouse Cleaners required - Ripley
Contract type: Temporary ongoing
Hourly rate: £8.21
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for warehouse cleaners for one of our clients in Ripley.
This role does require previous experience in cleaning.
This role entails cleaning: staff facilities, canteens and factory area. It is a dusty environment - therefore people with breathing difficulties need to consider this before applying.
This role would suit those who are looking for flexible working hours around other commitments such as: studies, child care or even just another job.
This is a great opportunity as this is an ongoing work.
Working Hours and pay rate:
Monday to Friday 6am till 3pm
Working times are flexible with opportunity to start later or finish earlier.
The pay rate for this position is £8.21 per hour.
* Weekly pay
* Dedicated consultant
* Flexible hours
* Company pension scheme
* Nominated entry to Blue Arrow 'Superstar of the month' award, giving you the chance to win high street shopping vouchers.
* Cleaning of warehouse
* Using chemicals and cleaning equipment
* Cleaning toilets and canteen areas
* Operating industrial machinery (if required)
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience in cleaning environment
* Good time management
* Happy to work on their feet for long periods of time
* Happy to conduct cleaning of all areas in the business i.e. toilets, offices, factory areas
* UK full driving License preferred but not essential as there are bus routes available
* Able to start immediately
If this is something you would be interested in please CLICK TO APPLY today.