4x Class 2 Driver required for ongoing work monday to friday at client based in the South Lanarkshire. The position start date is ASAP. Job...
Class 1 Drivers required to work with a house hold name in Cambuslang. Long distance, local multi-drop and Nightshift trunking roles available. This is a ongoing position.
* Driving HGV 1 artic company vehicles
* Local multi-drop runs available
* Trunk work available
* Opening and closing Curtains
* operating tail lift
* Working in accordance with relevant driving legislation
* Pay rate £10- £14 per hour
* Majority of shifts are Monday to Friday shift patterns
* flexible start times
Experience & Qualifications
* Full Class 1 Driving Licence is essential for minimum 1 year experience
* CPC is essential
* Digital Tacho Card is essential
What Blue Arrow offer our drivers:
* Large range of local and national clients in the Glasgow and Lanarkshire area covering distance, multi-drop and trunking runs.
* All pay rates are PAYE with additional holiday pay and pension contribution.
* LTD rates can be discussed at interview
Blue Arrow is one of the UK's largest recruitment businesses, dedicated to providing bespoke staffing solutions through a network of specialist branches and on-site locations. For over 50 years, our priority has been to work in partnership with our clients and candidates to secure long-term relationships.
If you have the relevant experience please call Joanne on 01698 747 024