I am currently recruiting for a number of full time permanent positions within a large medical company in High Wycombe. Working from Monday to Friday....
We are looking for great administrators/customer service professionals who have a few days free per week between the end of September to early November to work as a Recruitment Administrator at our clients seasonal recruitment events.
As a Recruitment Assistant, you will work as part of a team to help event visitors with their applications for work as Sorters at this critical time of the year. A typical day will see around 250 candidates coming through the doors, each requiring support to finalise their applications and secure an offer of employment.
- Salary: £10 per hour (plus a bonus for completing the project)
- Working Hours: PT hours/days that will be between 8-6, between Monday to Friday (3-4 days per week)
- Contract: Temp Project (September to November)
- Location: Greenford UB6 0GG (75% of your days) & Feltham TW14 9AD (25% of your days) - you will receive a contribution towards your travel.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the delivery of the Recruitment Day.
- Attend a meeting at the start of each recruitment day to ensure understanding of the day's targets and requirements.
- Meet and greet event visitors.
- Ensure that all paperwork provided by candidates meets the required compliance and legislative requirements.
- Input accurate personal details onto the Candidate Log
- Complete all required checklists for each applicant, flagging up any errors.
- Help candidates to choose a suitable role / shift.
- Maintain confidentiality of all paperwork and information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- The ability to travel to Greenford & Feltham
- Excellent time-management skills in order to deal with high volume work.
- Attention to detail and maintain high level of accuracy.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
Click apply today or contact CJ or Cara in our Harrow Team on 02088610770 for further details.