A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Chef de partie to work for one of the Leading Gastro Pub group at their site in...
Are you a passionate, self-motivated, proactive and experienced Chef De Partie looking for your next challenge?
We are looking to hire an experienced Chef for a leading brand of Gastro Pubs to join their well-established brigade at their site in Sarratt, Hertfordshire.
The ideal candidate will be an ambitious and committed Chef with a passion for fresh food. You will be working across all areas of the kitchen and will be key in supporting the Senior Chefs.
Key information Chef De Partie:
- Salary : Up to £24,000 + tips and paid overtime
- Working hours: 45 hours per week
- 7 day operation (5 days out of 7)
- Own transportation Required
- Location : Hertfordshire, WD3
Benefits Chef De Partie:
- 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Free parking
- Pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Long service awards
- Free food on shift
- Career development opportunities and support
- Chef days out
- Flexibility to move between pubs
- Opportunity to take part in our Food Development Award competition
Key Responsibilities Chef De Partie:
- Develop and review the menu together with the Head Chef on a regular basis with acknowledgement to seasonal changes in supplies
- Monitor performance of suppliers' quality and pricing
- Fresh food preparation
- Setting and reviewing GPs
- Stock control
- Meeting food safety and cleaning standards
- Embracing our food culture and designing menus
Skills/Experience required Chef De Partie:
- Relevant qualifications pertaining to the safe delivery of Food & Hygiene
- Team player, self-motivated, proactive, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload, and work under pressure
Click apply today or contact Luca De Los Rios in our Harrow Perm Team on 0208 427 6199 for further details.