Are you a passionate, self-motivated, proactive and experienced Chef De Partie looking for your next challenge?We are looking to hire an experienced Chef for a...
A fantastic opportunity has just arisen for a Chef de partie to work for one of the Leading Gastro Pub group at their site in Coulsdon area.
As Chef De Partie in this talented team, you will work closely with the Sous Chef and Head Chef ensuring the smooth running of the Kitchen, whilst delivering the highest quality of cuisine.
You will need to be hands on and want to continue to develop your skills within the kitchen whilst helping to coach and develop junior chefs, using only the freshest quality local produce.
Key Information: (Chef de partie)
- Job Role: Chef de partie
- Sector: Gastro Pub
- Contract: Permanent
- Salary: £23,000 p.a + Tronc + Over time
- Location: CR5 - Coulsdon
- Hours: 45 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days - Monday to Sunday
- You will need your own transportation
- Competitive salary plus paid overtime and tips
- Work/life balance - 45-hour contract
- 33% staff discount and employee benefits scheme
- Sharesave and pension
- Annual leave starts at 28 days (including bank holidays) and increases with length of service
- Employer/employee NEST pension scheme
- Uniform provided
Key Responsibilities: (Chef de partie)
- To plan, prepare, cook and present food to the standards required by the company and the client
- To ensure that the company's reputation for excellent food and service is enhanced with the client and customers
- To ensure Health and Safety and Food Safety Standards are maintained in line with company policy
- To be customer focused at all times, approachable and quick to exceed expectations in fulfilling customer needs.
- To ensure all food is cooked, presented and served in line with company standards
- To act as a positive ambassador for the business
- To show commitment to company values in all aspects of your role.
Skills/Experience required: (Chef de partie)
- Experience in a quality lead establishment
- Effective Communicator; Verbal and Non-Verbal
- Strong Team Leader
- Experience in a similar role
- Level 2 Food & Health Safety qualifications is essential
Click apply today or contact Chandril Sood on 0208 427 6199 for further details.