Resource Deployment Consultant London Bridge 35k PERM Monday to Friday 9am till 5.30pmTo work for a large global company based London Bridge The company is...
Responsible for providing excellence in customer service to candidates throughout the recruitment life cycle
The person will rotate across the 3 different sections - Compliance delivery, Compliance Admin and Candidate Engagement
Please find the key responsibilities below:
* Act as a key point of contact for candidates during each stage of the recruitment process
* Handle all candidate telephone and email enquiries, liaising with Resourcing colleagues in order to resolve queries efficiently
* Deliver a world-class candidate experience, ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained at all times
* Deliver exceptional customer service to both candidates and assessors, including efficient delivery of the candidate check in process and the handling and copying of any requested documents during assessment centre days
* Ensure that all Reception procedures are followed daily in order to set up and close down the Recruitment Centre (and all internal facilities). Monitor catering supplies and order as needed.
* Liaise with the properties team to report any 'on the day' issues relating to candidate transport, car parking, catering and facilities (i.e. toilet blockages etc.)
* Collect documentation and welcome internal colleagues for the Pass Issue Unit
* Provide support with the administrative preparation ahead of an assessment day (name badges, document wallet labels, materials, flip chart preparation etc.)
* Undertake a welcome call to all successful candidates to detail the offer and on-boarding process