Head Chef Contract Catering Blanford £10.50p/h Monday to FridayRole Overview:Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility...
Chef - Monday to Friday - 7am - 230pm - Bournemouth
A leading contract catering company that has units all over the UK is currently recruiting for a chef to assist with all aspects of preparation and cooking through breakfast and lunch service. As a Chef for this site you will work on a Monday to Friday basis, straight shifts and be customer facing on a daily basis. The Unit has around 2000 members of staff that could be catered for.
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef:
* Ensuring the quality and portion size of the food meets the correct standards
* Preparing, cooking and presenting food in line with required standards
* To comply with relevant health and safety guidelines
* To control and maintain the stock levels
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef:
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate will be advantageous
* Strong communication skills
The Reward/Benefits - Chef:
* Monday to Friday, no weekends
* Straight shifts - giving you a work life balance
* Excellent career progression opportunities within a national company
* £9 per Hour, 35 hours per week.