Chef Contract Catering Plymouth £9.20p/h Straight ShiftsRole Overview:Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to...
Contract Catering - £10.50p/h - Newton Abbott - Work Life Balance - 10-6 Monday to Friday
We are currently recruiting for a Chef to join our friendly team. You will work as part of a small team reporting directly to the Head Chef. You will work with the Head Chef to produce nutritional well balanced meals for our residents taking into account special dietary requirements. You will take pride in your work with an eye for detail and a willingness to develop.
* Assist in the preparation of hot and cold meals as per the menu cycle for approx 80 residents taking into account dietary and swallowing conditions
* General cleaning duties, assisting with deliveries and any other tasks as required
* Have a good understanding of all health and safety requirements including HACCP and COSHH
* Ensure all Food Safety guidelines are followed and all paperwork is accurate
* Ability to maintain high standards of food preparation and service with an eye for detail, taking pride in your work at all times
* To be respectful and understanding of those around you and to work in a professional and calm manner
* To work safely and within the guidelines provided to maintain a high level of health and safety
* A good knowledge of COSHH, HACCP
* Knowledge of Food Information Regulations and allergens
* Knowledge or a willingness to develop an understanding of polish cuisine
* Experience or understanding of working in a care environment
* Experience of catering for special diets preferable although training will be given
* £10.50 per Hour
* Straight Shifts
* Work Life Balance
Experience in a similar role/environment would be desirable but not essential.
An enhanced DBS check is required for this position.