Class 2 Driver required in the Stoke areaThis vacancy is temporary ongoing on a long term basis, which could eventually lead to a permanent position...
Blue Arrow are proud to be working on the clients behalf looking for HGV Class 1 drivers to join their team, this role is a temp to perm position within a family run business.
Responsibilities will include:
- Driving Hgv Vehicles nationwide
- Delivering goods on behalf of the client
- RDC and NDC work
- Ensuring you are driving in a safe manner
- Ensuring your load is secure
- Due to insurance reasons you will need to have held your C+E licence for more than 18 months and be over the age of 25 years.
- Must have an in date CPC card
- Must have a valid Tacho card
- have no more than 6 points on your driving licence we can not accept (DR,DD,CD,TT).
For more information Apply now or phone Blue Arrow Burton.