Chef de Partie Distribution Centre Latest Finnish 7PM £25,000 P/AnnumAre you an experienced Chef with experience working in a volume contract catering environment?I am currently...
Chef de Partie - Contract Catering - Upavon - £9.69p/h
Work life Balance!!!!
Our client is a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK. They are currently recruiting for a chef for their site based in Upavon. This company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress. Successful candidate will work from 6am - 2:30pm or 10:30pm /11.30am - 7.30pm
* As a Chef you will work predominantly Monday to Friday with every other weekend off.
* Catering for large numbers with a great hourly rate of £9.69 per hour. All overtime is paid time on top of the 40 hours a week contract.
* You will work 5/7 days - every other weekend off. Shifts 6am - 2:30pm or 10:30pm /11.30am - 7.30pm
Main Duties and Responsibilities as a Chef will Include:
* To ensure food preparation and control meets requirements in respect to the set standards
* To support manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within a budget
* To be responsible for maintaining up to date product and menu knowledge
* To maintain a high standard of food preparation and presentation, ensuring portion and quality control
What You Need To Be a Successful Chef:
* NVQ or City & Guilds Chef qualifications are required
* Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
The Reward/Benefits - Chef:
* Salary of £9.69 per hour
* Overtime paid (time on top of the 40 hours a week contract)
* Straight shifts
How to Apply:
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.